Seattle Water Heater Repair
Traditional & Tankless Water Heater Repair
Your water heater is a workhorse, supplying hot water for showering, cleaning, cooking, and laundry. When it stops working, almost every aspect of your home life is affected. The experienced plumbers at Green Planet Plumbing & Sewer are skilled at troubleshooting and resolving water heater problems. We offer water heater repair service in Seattle for traditional and tankless units.
Address Problems Early
Although it can happen, water heaters don’t often suddenly stop working. Small problems may slowly grow into bigger issues. Addressing problems immediately can provide the opportunity for us to fix minor issues and save you money in the long run. For example, if your water heater is still heating the water, but seems to be operating inefficiently, we can fix the problem and avoid a complete breakdown.
Water Heater Repair Service for All Brands
Our Seattle water heater repair technicians have extensive training and more than a decade of experience troubleshooting problems with hot water heaters. We offer water heater repair in Seattle for all brands and models of traditional and tankless water heaters. Our Seattle plumbers are able to solve many types of repair issues, so you can avoid the cost of replacement.
We repair common water heater problems, such as:
- Thermostat failure
- Obstructions in the vent or flue
- Heating element
- Pilot light problems
- Too little hot water
- No hot water
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
While we are able to solve many water heater repair issues, some units are beyond repair. If any of the following apply, you should consider replacement.
1. There's a leak in your tank - If the leak is localized to a water line or the dip tube, we can replace those parts pretty easily. But replacing the tank can cost more than a new unit so you're better off with replacement.
2. Rusty colored water - This could be happening because of a rusty anode rod that's replaceable, but if the rust has spread to the unit then you're going to have to opt for replacement.
3. Loud rumbling or grinding noises - Not all sounds coming from your water heater are so bad. If you hear a snapping or popping sound then you just need to call in our Seattle water heater repair experts about cleaning out your unit. But these rumbling or grinding sounds can be more significant.
4. Your unit is old and has an expensive repair - You should always think twice before opting into any expensive repair, but especially if your unit is on its last legs.
At Green Planet Plumbing & Sewer, we are committed to honesty and would never sell you something you wouldn’t benefit from. We will always advise you of your repair and replacement options, so you have the information you need to make the best decision for your home.
Call (206) 207-7625 for prompt Seattle water heater repair services.